Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone bought in Poland is not working in the US. Says device is not compatible.

Hello. I have a problem. I live in the USA now and i wanted to buy a SIM card (Verizon, att, t-mobile) but it says that my device is not compatible, imei is not working, so what should I do? I am not able to use my Polish card here. I bought my iPhone in Poland.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 1:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 10:49 AM

Go to Settings -> General -> About -> Model Number. Tap the value until you see something that starts with A. Then go to iPhone - Supported 5G and LTE networks - Apple and look up your model number. The table will tell you where it works.

For an iPhone 13, looks like you need model A2482 for the United States market. If yours came from Poland, it is probably model A2633.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2022 10:49 AM in response to Weronikax

Go to Settings -> General -> About -> Model Number. Tap the value until you see something that starts with A. Then go to iPhone - Supported 5G and LTE networks - Apple and look up your model number. The table will tell you where it works.

For an iPhone 13, looks like you need model A2482 for the United States market. If yours came from Poland, it is probably model A2633.

iPhone bought in Poland is not working in the US. Says device is not compatible.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.