Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Gen 3 reset network list

I can't Connect to my network . Error message. "Wrong password" Apple TV Gen 3 . No option provided to enter password. Did a "Reset" - no change -Old list still there with my network at end of list. But no option given to provide password. Can I totally delete old list ?

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 2:14 PM

The list is what is live discovered. You can’t delete it, and if you could, then it would all return the same. The issue is not in the list.

• You can try the Other… option to enter both the network name and password manually.
  • Do verify that the router/Wi-Fi access point of the home network doesn’t use WPA3. Instead have it use WPA2/WPA3 Transitional, so that older devices can use WPA2.
  • Also review: If your Apple TV can't connect to Wi-Fi - Apple Support
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2022 2:14 PM in response to Paulgg1

The list is what is live discovered. You can’t delete it, and if you could, then it would all return the same. The issue is not in the list.

• You can try the Other… option to enter both the network name and password manually.
  • Do verify that the router/Wi-Fi access point of the home network doesn’t use WPA3. Instead have it use WPA2/WPA3 Transitional, so that older devices can use WPA2.
  • Also review: If your Apple TV can't connect to Wi-Fi - Apple Support

Apple TV Gen 3 reset network list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.