Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i download my icloud to a hard drive its too full and i cant do anything like that

how do i download my icloud data to a external hard drive in order to have space

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 1:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 6:53 AM

See the article Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Other ways to back up and restore files - Apple Support

Cloud-based services don't require you to connect an external hard drive to your Mac. For example, iCloudcan automatically store your photoscalendarscontactsnotespasswords, and more. And it includes iCloud Drive, which can store documents, desktop files, and other files of your choosing. To access those files, you just need to be signed in to iCloud. Other cloud-based services are available from third parties.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2022 6:53 AM in response to dontstartshit

See the article Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Other ways to back up and restore files - Apple Support

Cloud-based services don't require you to connect an external hard drive to your Mac. For example, iCloudcan automatically store your photoscalendarscontactsnotespasswords, and more. And it includes iCloud Drive, which can store documents, desktop files, and other files of your choosing. To access those files, you just need to be signed in to iCloud. Other cloud-based services are available from third parties.

how do i download my icloud to a hard drive its too full and i cant do anything like that

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.