Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone unavailable forgot passcode

i forgot my passcode to my iphone and its unavailable now

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 7:18 AM

If your iPhone is running iOS 15.2 or higher........(it appears that it might be).......you can use the instructions linked just below which will not require the use of a Mac or PC:

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

If you are not sure which operating system is installed on your iPhone, please use the link below, which will require the use of a Mac or PC.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

If you have a backup of the phone, you can use the backup to restore the data on the phone during the new setup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2022 7:18 AM in response to nalini210

If your iPhone is running iOS 15.2 or higher........(it appears that it might be).......you can use the instructions linked just below which will not require the use of a Mac or PC:

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

If you are not sure which operating system is installed on your iPhone, please use the link below, which will require the use of a Mac or PC.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

If you have a backup of the phone, you can use the backup to restore the data on the phone during the new setup.

iphone unavailable forgot passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.