Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 11 lost about 8% of battery life after using the camera for 12 minutes

My recently bought iPhone 11 lost about 8 percent of battery after using the camera app for 12 minutes (the phone was on full brightness)

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 9:15 AM

Hi,

I too faced this issue then reached to nearest apple service store the technician shared that this is common in most of the devices as sometimes the data of entire phone may gets some delay to update in report, after restart or in some circumstances these data will gets updated automatically something like weekly/monthly update. so this is not abnormal.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2022 9:15 AM in response to ameer46

Hi,

I too faced this issue then reached to nearest apple service store the technician shared that this is common in most of the devices as sometimes the data of entire phone may gets some delay to update in report, after restart or in some circumstances these data will gets updated automatically something like weekly/monthly update. so this is not abnormal.

My iPhone 11 lost about 8% of battery life after using the camera for 12 minutes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.