Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pairing airpods

Can I pair AirPods with a BR01 Model wireless audio receiver transmitter? - so I would be transmitting (from a digital piano that’s non-Bluetooth) to the AirPods - I think it should work but I can’t make it happen….

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 10:53 PM

Mphart10 Said:

"Pairing airpods: Can I pair AirPods with a BR01 Model wireless audio receiver transmitter? - so I would be transmitting (from a digital piano that’s non-Bluetooth) to the AirPods - I think it should work but I can’t make it happen…."

-------

Using AirPods with a Digital Piano:

Contact the Manufacture of the digital piano to verify if AirPods will work as an audio transmitter. You'd find their Contact Us info in the Home Page of the Manufacturer's homepage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2022 10:53 PM in response to Mphart10

Mphart10 Said:

"Pairing airpods: Can I pair AirPods with a BR01 Model wireless audio receiver transmitter? - so I would be transmitting (from a digital piano that’s non-Bluetooth) to the AirPods - I think it should work but I can’t make it happen…."

-------

Using AirPods with a Digital Piano:

Contact the Manufacture of the digital piano to verify if AirPods will work as an audio transmitter. You'd find their Contact Us info in the Home Page of the Manufacturer's homepage.

Pairing airpods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.