Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications won't delete

When I open the notification center and have some notifications, I can't delete them, only if I open them they will disappear. What can I do? I know it's not about touch because I can swipe and touch if it's not in the notification center and it responds. Please help me, thanks in advance!

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 12:44 AM

When notifications appear on your iPhone, do any of the following: Handle a notification you receive while using another app: Pull it down to view it, then swipe up to dismiss it. Clear notifications: Swipe left on a notification or group of notifications, then tap Clear or Clear All.

View and respond to notifications on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2022 12:44 AM in response to Nir000

When notifications appear on your iPhone, do any of the following: Handle a notification you receive while using another app: Pull it down to view it, then swipe up to dismiss it. Clear notifications: Swipe left on a notification or group of notifications, then tap Clear or Clear All.

View and respond to notifications on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

Notifications won't delete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.