Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

logic pro

hello i just bought logic pro but i would like the latest version of logic pro x how can i get the update?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 12:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 4:08 AM

Hi Emmanuel3jo, the first troubleshooting step is always rebooting the Mac (not in Safe Mode, but a simple restart). Most macOS software glitches could be fixed just by doing that. Restart, then sign into App Store with the Apple ID used to purchase Logic Pro. Also, take note that the current Logic Pro version is 10.7.4. I suppose, if you just purchased the app, that's the version you have.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2022 4:08 AM in response to Emmanuel3jo

Hi Emmanuel3jo, the first troubleshooting step is always rebooting the Mac (not in Safe Mode, but a simple restart). Most macOS software glitches could be fixed just by doing that. Restart, then sign into App Store with the Apple ID used to purchase Logic Pro. Also, take note that the current Logic Pro version is 10.7.4. I suppose, if you just purchased the app, that's the version you have.

logic pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.