Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help with my iTunes account. Is not working

The problem is that already have an ID account. I create it when I was in my native country. Actually I live in United state so I bought an iPhone. I wanna buy something on YouTube but I can’t because my “itunes” account is in my native country and I need to change my region to buy it. Ok, i did it. I change the region and the country and they said that I can’t buy it because my itunes was in my native country. Not in United state. I change my region to United state, I did everything and I still can’t do it. I don’t wanna changue my Apple ID because I’m gonna lost my information. Plis can someone help me?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 4:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 11:15 PM

You need to have a debit / credit card issued by a bank in El Salvador.

You need to have a billing address in El Salvador.

Then -> Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

• On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.
  • Change also your billing address.

Click here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2022 11:15 PM in response to Maria817hsieiir

You need to have a debit / credit card issued by a bank in El Salvador.

You need to have a billing address in El Salvador.

Then -> Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

• On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.
  • Change also your billing address.

Click here for more support and assistance.

I need help with my iTunes account. Is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.