Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sir, while we are updating the iOS 15.6.1 version and get to my work , if I again return to see the update , it’s showing that your WiFi and phone are disconnected ,l tried several times but it is vain

Sir, while we are updating the iOS 15.6.1 version and get to my work , if I again return to see the update , it’s showing that your WiFi and phone are disconnected ,l tried several times but it is vain

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 8:57 PM

1 reply

Sep 17, 2022 2:59 PM in response to deetya135

Hello deetya135,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're unable to complete the iOS update due to a disconnection from the Wi-Fi network to your iPhone. We can help point you in the right direction.

First, please see if the steps in this Apple resource help your situation: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Next, we recommend you to forget the Wi-Fi network on your iPhone, and reconnect it. From there, let's see if you can complete the update. To perform this step, please go to Settings > Wi-Fi > tap on "i" > Forget This Network.

Then reconnect the iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network and see if you can complete the update.

If that doesn't help, please use another Wi-Fi network for the update.

Following these steps can help.

Best regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.