Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac is slow

Hi, I installed google chrome on Mac but after a few minutes of using it it made the computer slow. I have deleted the apps and everything that was google chrome but it is still so slow. I can’t watch movies and tv shows without it lagging. Need help.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022 10:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 9:20 AM

Clairebearrrrr97 wrote:

Hi, I installed google chrome on Mac but after a few minutes of using it it made the computer slow. I have deleted the apps and everything that was google chrome but it is still so slow. I can’t watch movies and tv shows without it lagging. Need help.

?

Try a SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

Then reboot as normal to test.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2022 9:20 AM in response to Clairebearrrrr97

Clairebearrrrr97 wrote:

?

Try a SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

Then reboot as normal to test.

Mac is slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.