Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my icloud password

I lost my Icloud password

[Image Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 4:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 5:04 PM

Reset your Apple ID password on your iPhone or other trusted Apple device

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap your name > Password & Security > Change Password.
  3. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.

You can also follow this process on a trusted iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch.

To reset your password on your trusted Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences. Then click Apple ID, click Password & Security, and follow the onscreen instructions.

Reset your Apple ID password on the web

If you don't have a trusted device, you can reset your password on the web—but the process might take a little longer.

When possible, the web process redirects you to a trusted device. If you'll have access to one of your trusted devices soon, it might be faster and easier to reset your password then.

Reset your password at iforgot.apple.com

For more refer to this apple blog If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2022 5:04 PM in response to seadi67

Reset your Apple ID password on your iPhone or other trusted Apple device

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap your name > Password & Security > Change Password.
  3. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.

You can also follow this process on a trusted iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch.

To reset your password on your trusted Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences. Then click Apple ID, click Password & Security, and follow the onscreen instructions.

Reset your Apple ID password on the web

If you don't have a trusted device, you can reset your password on the web—but the process might take a little longer.

When possible, the web process redirects you to a trusted device. If you'll have access to one of your trusted devices soon, it might be faster and easier to reset your password then.

Reset your password at iforgot.apple.com

For more refer to this apple blog If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

I lost my icloud password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.