Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The network does not work on the connection

The network does not work on the connection, the net only works. Why do I want to solve this problem?

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 5:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 6:21 PM

Yemen Mobile had (has?) a manual device setup procedure.

You’ll want to check with the carrier for how to configure the access point name (APN) and for MMS access.

View and edit your Access Point Name (APN) on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support

There are websites around that purport to offer the setup details, but I don’t know if any of those are valid.

If you are connected to the cellular network and it’s not working, check with the cellular carrier.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2022 6:21 PM in response to same33

Yemen Mobile had (has?) a manual device setup procedure.

You’ll want to check with the carrier for how to configure the access point name (APN) and for MMS access.

View and edit your Access Point Name (APN) on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support

There are websites around that purport to offer the setup details, but I don’t know if any of those are valid.

If you are connected to the cellular network and it’s not working, check with the cellular carrier.

The network does not work on the connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.