Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use AppleCare+ in the UK if I purchased the service in China?

My devices and AppleCare+ services are all purchased in China, but I'm going to the UK next year. Can anyone tell me whether I can use AppleCare+ in the UK? If I can, can I extend the AppleCare+ service in the UK?

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 7:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 8:59 PM

The brand new terms for Applecare plus in the US include this:

4.1 Hardware Service and ADH Service

Apple may restrict Hardware Service and ADH Service to the country where the Covered Equipment was originally purchased

from here

https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/2203/220308_applecareplusmac_us.pdf

(page 3)

You can check for the country of your purchase here (it also depends on when it was purchased - as I said, the terms have changed)

Legal - AppleCare+ - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2022 8:59 PM in response to Julio_G05

The brand new terms for Applecare plus in the US include this:

4.1 Hardware Service and ADH Service

Apple may restrict Hardware Service and ADH Service to the country where the Covered Equipment was originally purchased

from here

https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/2203/220308_applecareplusmac_us.pdf

(page 3)

You can check for the country of your purchase here (it also depends on when it was purchased - as I said, the terms have changed)

Legal - AppleCare+ - Apple

Aug 28, 2022 7:23 PM in response to Julio_G05

Julio_G05 wrote:

My devices and AppleCare+ services are all purchased in China, but I'm going to the UK next year. Can anyone tell me whether I can use AppleCare+ in the UK? If I can, can I extend the AppleCare+ service in the UK?

Yes.

"AppleCare+ for Mac provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world."

ref: AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple

Can I use AppleCare+ in the UK if I purchased the service in China?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.