Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone won’t accept my bank card

hi everyone, my question is.. I have an iPhone 12 Pro and for some reason it won’t accept the security code for my bank card even though I’ve got money in it. I even called my bank to make sure that my car does not locked and it’s not locked. So please can someone help me when is going on with my phone?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2022 8:03 PM

Password84 Said:

"My iPhone won’t accept my bank card: [...]please can someone help me when is going on with my phone?"

-------

Troubleshooting Methods of Payment:

No one here has access to your account information. So, you'll have to take this up with Apple Support. Make sure you can use this with your account: Payment Methods that you can Use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2022 8:03 PM in response to Password84

Password84 Said:

"My iPhone won’t accept my bank card: [...]please can someone help me when is going on with my phone?"

-------

Troubleshooting Methods of Payment:

No one here has access to your account information. So, you'll have to take this up with Apple Support. Make sure you can use this with your account: Payment Methods that you can Use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

My iPhone won’t accept my bank card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.