Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mi apple me lo obsequiaron pero mi amigo dice ya lo elimino de la cuenta y a mi me dice que está enlazado a un apple id

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 6:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 6:21 AM

The person that you bought/got this watch from needs to follow all the steps on this page;

Remove the Activation Lock so that the buyer can use it.

If they can't or won't then get your money back or recycle the watch and mark it down as a bad experience.

Neither the users on this forum or Apple can help you,only the original owner can help you.

3 replies

Aug 30, 2022 1:10 AM in response to Nince

The person you got the watch from can do this;

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removable Here.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt with the serial number along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

Mi apple me lo obsequiaron pero mi amigo dice ya lo elimino de la cuenta y a mi me dice que está enlazado a un apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.