You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrist burn

i have had my Apple Watch series 3 for around 2 years give it take. While wearing my watch yesterday (8/28/2022) mid day I started feeling a burning itchy feeling on my left wrist (where I wear my watch) it then started giving me pain, quickly so I took my watch off thinking maybe something got under my watch? When I took my watch off I had a burn of a circle with a couple other markings. My watch now will not turn on. I wear my watch through the day and charge it at night.

i will attach a picture of my wrist from yesterday realizing it was my Apple Watch series 3 burning my wrist!!

thank you,

Ashley

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 7:19 AM

3 replies

Sep 17, 2022 8:23 AM in response to APockrus

The same happened to me, with a series 6 after 2 years no problems.

they played it off as a skin irritation and told me the “engineers” said it’s fine. No offer to replace or upgrade or have me send it in to inspect it so this doesn’t happen again. I am so unbelievably disappointed. I demanded a replacement through my apple care, because I fear this watch would burn me again but I don’t find that a good solution.

My post:

Series 6 Watch Burn - Apple Community

Wrist burn

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.