Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera features

I have an iPhone 7 plus, and I am very jealous of my friends much better iPhone, that has a camera feature that she can take shots of a subject where the subject is brightly coloured and the background is in mono or even black. Is there any app I can add to my phone to get this or am I just stuck with the usual boring features!

What iphones have this as a standard feature?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 8:21 AM

3 replies

Aug 29, 2022 8:46 AM in response to Kattykid

Kattykid wrote:

I have an iPhone 7 plus, and I am very jealous of my friends much better iPhone, that has a camera feature that she can take shots of a subject where the subject is brightly coloured and the background is in mono or even black. Is there any app I can add to my phone to get this or am I just stuck with the usual boring features!

There are tons of interesting camera apps in the app store. Although I don't know if it has this exact feature, one I've liked a lot is Camera+. You can use it as either a camera app or as a photo editing app.

Camera features

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.