Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Invoice of my iPhone 13 pro max

I need a copy of my invoice for my iPhone 13 pro max. Please guide me how can I get that??

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 8:47 AM

aadesh1998 wrote:

I had got it from US one of my friend got it for me I have the order number of the phone can I get the invoice copy online?

Only if it was purchased online. They your friend would have to log in to Apple.com using the Apple ID that they used when they purchased it. You cannot get an invoice for a purchase made by anyone other than yourself.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2022 8:47 AM in response to aadesh1998

aadesh1998 wrote:

I had got it from US one of my friend got it for me I have the order number of the phone can I get the invoice copy online?

Only if it was purchased online. They your friend would have to log in to Apple.com using the Apple ID that they used when they purchased it. You cannot get an invoice for a purchase made by anyone other than yourself.

Invoice of my iPhone 13 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.