Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Network problem

Why my iphone 4G network not working even if the setting is LTE and LTE available area

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 12:12 PM

11 replies

Sep 1, 2022 2:13 AM in response to misgoo

misgoo wrote: "I bought used. once reset the setting and then hard reset the LTE will work, then suddenly it will back to 3G"

misgoo ~ Again: How many years ago did you buy it?

Also, as you bought it used, and now at 88% health, the battery is likely to have been replaced. So did you buy it from a reputable source such that the battery would be genuine?...

About genuine iPhone batteries

õ¿õ¬

Sep 6, 2022 1:18 PM in response to misgoo

misgoo wrote: "Sure it’s original battery with 88% battery health (...) yap, the battery is genuine as far as i use it.(...) around 1 year ago…. From my friend"

When you bought the iPhone 7 from your friend, did he/she say whether the battery is the original or new?

...If not, he/she may have had the battery replaced – as implied by the high 88% health. And if it's not a genuine iPhone battery, it will be weak and so may be the reason for your network problem. So I suggest you ask your friend whether the battery was replaced and if so, by whom:

Repair Provider Verification

...If the repair provider doesn't get a big ✅ from that verification site, you've got a weak, fake battery – in which case:

iPhone Battery & Power Repair

õ¿õ¬

Sep 7, 2022 11:52 PM in response to misgoo

misgoo ~ As the original owner said it's the original battery and you said: "Sure it’s original battery", there's only one case, not two:

The original battery of your iPhone 7 is old and overdue for replacement. So have the weak, aging, original battery replaced:

iPhone Battery & Power Repair

About genuine iPhone batteries

Repair Provider Verification

(Articles found by searching Apple's Knowledge Base.)

õ¿õ¬

Network problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.