Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods Pro haven’t worked for a long time. I heard I can exchange them in an apple store ? Can you please help me make an appointment? They’re actually my daughters air pods serial number GFHDN66AJMMT thank you.

AirPods Pro haven’t worked in a long time. A friend told me you can go to the Apple store and exchange them for free up until October 2022 is that true? Thank you.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 5:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2022 7:38 PM

No, it's not true.

If you have warranty coverage or AppleCare plus on them, you should have them checked by the genius bar to see if they can be replaced under warranty.

If you have been having static or crackling it's possible they are covered by a repair program:

AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2022 7:38 PM in response to dal53

No, it's not true.

If you have warranty coverage or AppleCare plus on them, you should have them checked by the genius bar to see if they can be replaced under warranty.

If you have been having static or crackling it's possible they are covered by a repair program:

AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues - Apple Support

My AirPods Pro haven’t worked for a long time. I heard I can exchange them in an apple store ? Can you please help me make an appointment? They’re actually my daughters air pods serial number GFHDN66AJMMT thank you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.