Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Face ID has been disabled . How do I set it

How to reset my Face ID

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 12:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 12:33 AM

The link on top of this page which you had visited, before posting this question here, is shown under the "Related Article” that may have given you an answer.

iPhone Camera

With iPhone 12 models and later using iOS 15.2 and later, you can go to Settings > General > About to see the parts and service history of your iPhone and you can see if the camera has been replaced. If the repair was done using genuine Apple parts and processes, you will see "Genuine Apple Part" next to Camera.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2022 12:33 AM in response to Efyaa12

The link on top of this page which you had visited, before posting this question here, is shown under the "Related Article” that may have given you an answer.

iPhone Camera

With iPhone 12 models and later using iOS 15.2 and later, you can go to Settings > General > About to see the parts and service history of your iPhone and you can see if the camera has been replaced. If the repair was done using genuine Apple parts and processes, you will see "Genuine Apple Part" next to Camera.

My Face ID has been disabled . How do I set it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.