Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

forgot notes password

2 weeks ago I created an important note on my phone and I locked it. For the last 2 weeks I used to unlock it with Face ID and it worked perfectly fine, until today. Face ID is not working and it asks for my password which I don’t remember cause when I created the note I didn’t even bother remembering it because I knew I could unlock it with Face ID. Now I can’t unlock the note. This note is really important for me so if anyone knows how I can unlock it or something PLEASE help

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 2:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 11:14 AM

ioanna177 wrote:

2 weeks ago I created an important note on my phone and I locked it. For the last 2 weeks I used to unlock it with Face ID and it worked perfectly fine, until today. Face ID is not working and it asks for my password which I don’t remember cause when I created the note I didn’t even bother remembering it because I knew I could unlock it with Face ID. Now I can’t unlock the note. This note is really important for me so if anyone knows how I can unlock it or something PLEASE help

If you don't remember the password, then you can't access that note.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2022 11:14 AM in response to ioanna177

ioanna177 wrote:

If you don't remember the password, then you can't access that note.

forgot notes password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.