Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Compromised Apple ID, 3rd party apps like google used, Apple TV device used to stream tv on a 4K old tv, passwords easily accessed so help is easily accessible when needed to fix problems created same individual. It’s just gross!

the network we all use here without any other choice unless I choose to not own a phone in this day and age as a 47 year old single female with monetary issues while undergoing medical treatment to be dependent again, This family member Is maliciously collecting my passwords to use and manipulate my data while logged into my Apple ID that I currently use on my Apple SE. We also use Apple TV to stream apps on a 4K TV that is also logged into the same network. I’m 47 years old and without consent this 29 year old family member is emotionally and mentally abusing me for financial gain from me in the future. This family member won’t stop no matter who I contact for help. This includes Apple, Google, AT&T, Centurylink and my own therapist. Downloading google products on my apple device comprises the safety of apple users. Our privacy and safety isn’t guaranteed using 3rd party apps like gmail, Google Maps and even freaking YouTube on apple devices! Read terms and conditions they are scary if you can understand that language. No matter how many password changes I make , user name changes I create with new passwords and all the apple support chats a person can survive in a lifetime, I cannot get help from this daily nightmare and instead I’m labeled as a paranoid and crazy human being. I finally took the time to learn glossary terms and definitions used in the analytics I read for pleasure every night to get to sleep. FoR almost a decade I’ve not been heard and has has to resort to understanding analytics recorded in coding on my apple devices. Many of them disabled suddenly as well instead of even breaking a screen and just buying a new device rather. Technically changes fast and it’s cheaper to buy a new divice instead so Apple is thrilled I’m sure. Learning coding terms and definitions and the use of Contil C and P has got me to understand and finally communicate it well enough for a Case Manager on my medical plan to believe me and help me more anyone else because my voicemail greeting would change from a generic one to a personal one not recorded by me back and forth over time which voicemails were not responded to. Missed calls showing up the following instead of when delivered, voicemails not getting to me over and over but found in my iCloud. Even apps downloaded that I can’t delete in settings like apple reminders and voice memos deleted and suddenly back again in settings but not Home Screen. What the fruit, someone has got to know what is going on instead of my crazy so graciously used. Please respond with any ideas…

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 3:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 4:39 AM

Hello,

The first step is to change your Apple ID password immediately. See this:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

Good luck.

Similar questions

1 reply

Compromised Apple ID, 3rd party apps like google used, Apple TV device used to stream tv on a 4K old tv, passwords easily accessed so help is easily accessible when needed to fix problems created same individual. It’s just gross!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.