Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my AirPods Pro right side only, can I buy only right side?

I wanna buy AirPods Pro right side only

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 1:07 PM

Click here and follow the instructions; in addition, post notices around where you lost the AirPod, and if applicable, contact the Lost & Found department of the facility involved.

A replacement can be ordered through the linked article.

(223840)

2 replies

Aug 30, 2022 10:34 PM in response to nurun289

nurun289 Said:

"I lost my AirPods Pro right side only, can I buy only right side?: I wanna buy AirPods Pro right side only"

-------

Troubleshooting Lost AirPods:

Use Find My:

Was Find My enabled for these through a device? If so,....

Go Here: Keep track of personal items using Find My - Apple Support

II. If Find My is Not Working, here are Some Thoughts:

A. Backtrack your Locations:

Do it the olde fashioned way and backtrack your locations. For instance, if you were at a retail store, then stop in, asking the store manger if it was placed aside.

B. Contact Local Authorities:

See if the community police, or local security guards at the front door, can across it.

C. Use Craigslist:

Put a post on Craigslist, seeing if they have been found.

I lost my AirPods Pro right side only, can I buy only right side?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.