Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable activate iphone

How can I resolve this issue while I seen no option on my iPhone

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 7:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 7:52 PM

mujahid274 Said:

"Unable activate iphone: How can I resolve this issue while I seen no option on my iPhone"

-------

Activating your iPhone:

There is a SIM card in you iPhone. So, likely, you need to activate this through your Carrier. Read the following...

Troubleshooting iPhone Activation:

A. Getting Around this Error:

1. Go Here: If you can't Activate your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "If your iPhone can't be activated or an alert says the activation server is unavailable or the SIM card is unsupported, learn what to do."

B. "No SIM":

"No SIM"*** is shown on the top-left corner of your screen. So, go here to fix that: If you See 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as their are the one who provide you with the service of configuring the SIM card:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2022 7:52 PM in response to mujahid274

mujahid274 Said:

"Unable activate iphone: How can I resolve this issue while I seen no option on my iPhone"

-------

Activating your iPhone:

There is a SIM card in you iPhone. So, likely, you need to activate this through your Carrier. Read the following...

Troubleshooting iPhone Activation:

A. Getting Around this Error:

1. Go Here: If you can't Activate your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "If your iPhone can't be activated or an alert says the activation server is unavailable or the SIM card is unsupported, learn what to do."

B. "No SIM":

"No SIM"*** is shown on the top-left corner of your screen. So, go here to fix that: If you See 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as their are the one who provide you with the service of configuring the SIM card:

Unable activate iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.