Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I know if my iPhone have being hacked?

How can I know if my phone have being hacked

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 8:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2022 8:43 PM

Isabel7676 wrote:

Way more common: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you want to discuss “getting hacked” with your iPhone, that depends on how much you’re worth to an attacker. Is it likely that somebody will pay most of a million US dollars to get at your stuff? if so, you might have a problem. Otherwise, not so much.

Do you have two-factor authentication enabled? If not, go turn that on.

Looked at and resolved the Apple security recommendations? (Settings > Passwords > Security Recommendations)

And as for your question: There’s no “iPhone hacked” indicator. Detection tends to be indirect. If you’re hacking issues or concerns, what are those?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2022 8:43 PM in response to Isabel7676

Isabel7676 wrote:

Way more common: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you want to discuss “getting hacked” with your iPhone, that depends on how much you’re worth to an attacker. Is it likely that somebody will pay most of a million US dollars to get at your stuff? if so, you might have a problem. Otherwise, not so much.

Do you have two-factor authentication enabled? If not, go turn that on.

Looked at and resolved the Apple security recommendations? (Settings > Passwords > Security Recommendations)

And as for your question: There’s no “iPhone hacked” indicator. Detection tends to be indirect. If you’re hacking issues or concerns, what are those?

How can I know if my iPhone have being hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.