Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t change my region, cuz of apple music subscription

I want to change my region, but cuz of subscription on apple music, i cant do this. I have subscription till 18 September, but i want to change my region now. Giw can i do this? Can u cancel my subscription?

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 2:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 5:35 AM

See -> Change your Apple ID country or region

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support (KW)

⤵️

What to do before you change your country or region

⤵️

See -> Check your Apple ID balance

Check your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

If your balance is less than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support directly, they will help you clear your balance: Get Support

If you have Apple ID balance you can't use.

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards or unused Apple ID balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows the refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund

When you contact Apple, include the following information:

•           Your Apple ID.

•           The refund amount.

•           Your current delivery address.

Cancel the subscription -> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

⤵️

Can’t find the subscription that you want to cancel?

You can cancel iCloud+ in your iCloud storage settings.

If you aren't trying to cancel iCloud+, find your receipt:

1. Search your email for the words "receipt from Apple."
  2. On the receipt for the subscription, check which Apple ID was used.

• If a family member's Apple ID appears on the receipt, ask that family member to use the steps in this article to cancel the subscription. You can’t cancel a family member's subscription.
  • If another Apple ID that you use appears on the receipt, sign in with that Apple ID and use the steps in this article to cancel the subscription.
  • If you can't find a receipt from Apple for the subscription, you might have bought the subscription from another company. To find out which company bills you, check your bank or credit card statement. To cancel the subscription, you must contact the company that bills you for the subscription.

Click here for more support and assistance.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2022 5:35 AM in response to Ragoross

See -> Change your Apple ID country or region

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support (KW)

⤵️

What to do before you change your country or region

⤵️

See -> Check your Apple ID balance

Check your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

If your balance is less than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support directly, they will help you clear your balance: Get Support

If you have Apple ID balance you can't use.

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards or unused Apple ID balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows the refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund

When you contact Apple, include the following information:

•           Your Apple ID.

•           The refund amount.

•           Your current delivery address.

Cancel the subscription -> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

⤵️

Can’t find the subscription that you want to cancel?

You can cancel iCloud+ in your iCloud storage settings.

If you aren't trying to cancel iCloud+, find your receipt:

1. Search your email for the words "receipt from Apple."
  2. On the receipt for the subscription, check which Apple ID was used.

• If a family member's Apple ID appears on the receipt, ask that family member to use the steps in this article to cancel the subscription. You can’t cancel a family member's subscription.
  • If another Apple ID that you use appears on the receipt, sign in with that Apple ID and use the steps in this article to cancel the subscription.
  • If you can't find a receipt from Apple for the subscription, you might have bought the subscription from another company. To find out which company bills you, check your bank or credit card statement. To cancel the subscription, you must contact the company that bills you for the subscription.

Click here for more support and assistance.

I can’t change my region, cuz of apple music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.