Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 pro Battery life

Hi, I purchased an iPhone 13 pro a couple of months ago, I made the investment for the camera system as I take a lot of pictures and use it for work occasionally. I work for a big tech retail company and have worked with phones for a fair bit now. All this being said I’m not very satisfied with my phones battery life; I go though over 100% of the life in an average day which when working in retail doesn’t add up very well. I’ve tried everything; low power modes, turning off every non essential background app refresh and even factory resetting my phone… I have a co worker that has the same issue, but whereas I regularly hit around the 110-120 percentage use he averages 150 a day on the same type of phone!! I saw a comment on here about how no one has ever been satisfied by a phones battery but my XR that I upgraded from would last me 2-3 days on the same lifestyle. I’m just worried that when I bring it in they will send me off with “your phone is fine” as it says peal performance and 100% capacity. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 5:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 5:33 AM

Is your iOS and all apps up to date!

Does your Battery Health show supporting peak performance?

Have you checked usage by app? About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Hire did you reset your phone, thru Settings or by plugging it into a computer?

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone 13 pro Battery life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.