Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need to knoq my apple credit card number

need to know my apple credit card number

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 9:23 AM

See the information in How to find the card numbers associated with your Apple Card - Apple Support including the following:

Find your virtual card number, security code, and expiration date

To make purchases online with Apple Card where Apple Pay isn't accepted yet, use your virtual card number. You can find your virtual card number on a compatible iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch with the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or watchOS. You can also see the last four digits of your titanium card number and your Apple Pay card number.

On your iPhone

1. Open the Wallet app and tap Apple Card.
  2. Tap the card number icon then authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
  3. Next to Card Number, you can see your virtual card number.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2022 9:23 AM in response to happydad8

See the information in How to find the card numbers associated with your Apple Card - Apple Support including the following:

Find your virtual card number, security code, and expiration date

To make purchases online with Apple Card where Apple Pay isn't accepted yet, use your virtual card number. You can find your virtual card number on a compatible iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch with the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or watchOS. You can also see the last four digits of your titanium card number and your Apple Pay card number.

On your iPhone

1. Open the Wallet app and tap Apple Card.
  2. Tap the card number icon then authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
  3. Next to Card Number, you can see your virtual card number.

need to knoq my apple credit card number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.