Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t receive any notification from my social media accounts. Messenger, facebook or instagram. I’m an iphone 8 and 6 s plus user and my software is up to date.

I can’t receive any notification from my social media accounts. Messenger, facebook or instagram. I’m an iphone 8 and 6 s plus user and my software is up to date.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 2:23 PM

Hello there, follow my instructions and you will probably solve your issue.

Go to your iPhone settings and scroll down until you see “Notifications”. Click on the notifications section and scroll down until you see the notification settings for every single app and search for your social medias. When you see them, just click on one of it and enable the notifications for the app: do this for every app you need the notifications turned on.

I’m sure this will help you ;)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2022 2:23 PM in response to lovely0211

Hello there, follow my instructions and you will probably solve your issue.

Go to your iPhone settings and scroll down until you see “Notifications”. Click on the notifications section and scroll down until you see the notification settings for every single app and search for your social medias. When you see them, just click on one of it and enable the notifications for the app: do this for every app you need the notifications turned on.

I’m sure this will help you ;)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.