Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t open a new Apple ID on my phone again due to I have used it to open many Apple ID so what can I do to open another one

I can’t open a new Apple ID on my phone

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 9:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2022 9:10 PM

wise160 Said:

"I can’t open a new Apple ID on my phone again due to I have used it to open many Apple ID so what can I do to open another one: I can’t open a new Apple ID on my phone"

-------

3 Accounts Per Device Limit:

You can only create 3 Apple IDs per device. So, use a different device to create one --one that has not been used 3 times to create an Apple ID. Consider using a computer to create it, as it would be more user friendly doing so.

Go Here: How to Create a New Apple ID - Apple Support

Important: Consider using a computer to perform this, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2022 9:10 PM in response to wise160

wise160 Said:

"I can’t open a new Apple ID on my phone again due to I have used it to open many Apple ID so what can I do to open another one: I can’t open a new Apple ID on my phone"

-------

3 Accounts Per Device Limit:

You can only create 3 Apple IDs per device. So, use a different device to create one --one that has not been used 3 times to create an Apple ID. Consider using a computer to create it, as it would be more user friendly doing so.

Go Here: How to Create a New Apple ID - Apple Support

Important: Consider using a computer to perform this, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

I can’t open a new Apple ID on my phone again due to I have used it to open many Apple ID so what can I do to open another one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.