Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Settings are not working properly

I am getting my devices settings changed every single day I have no configuration profiles nobody else lives in my home and no way I have no option but to try to get a fix for these settings are not even something to change all I do is keep the bs of the last time I was redoing my iPhone AppleCare+theft ? Really don’t have a right way of being nice about it the iPhone was reported as stolen last month and then people have to touch my phone pad and I am disabled so reaching out for the right help not to get more blah from AppleCare+theft and loss for it to keep happening and too not have the ability to use your phone to keep you connected safe from it happening

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 12:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 6:49 AM

See -> Term Of Service

Similar questions

4 replies

Sep 1, 2022 6:33 AM in response to Dawgpappers

the iPhone was reported as stolen last month

A question: do you bought a 2nd hand iPhone?

Contact Apple support for help -> Get Support (apple.com)

You have to show proof of ownership of your product, provide all documentation showing your purchase of the device.

If you do not have additional proof of ownership, contact the reseller. They may be able to provide the original purchase document.

Once Apple receive your proof of ownership, Apple will further review your request and provide an update.

Settings are not working properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.