Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to report Calendar invitation spam on my iPhone?

I am receiving Calendar event spam on my iPhone. The invitations don't appear in iCloud, only my iPhone and not on my MacBook Pro which is supposed to sync with my iPhone. I see three choices: Accept, Maybe, and Decline. None of these choices make any sense when I want to block or report this horrendous disgusting, rotten spam Calendar invitation. I clicked on the email address which sent the invitation but there is no means to block this address or report it as spam. Nothing. Apple needs to take seriously the spam coming into the Calendars.

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 1:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 1:54 AM

Okay, the problem is that somehow I have a Gmail Calendar synced with my Apple Calendar. I discovered this when digging around in the iPhone Calendar settings. I deactivated the calendar sharing which fixed the problem. I do still have the Apple Calendar problem in which my iPhone is displaying calendar invitations which I have accepted but these events are not showing up on my MacBook Pro.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2022 1:54 AM in response to PanamintMark

Okay, the problem is that somehow I have a Gmail Calendar synced with my Apple Calendar. I discovered this when digging around in the iPhone Calendar settings. I deactivated the calendar sharing which fixed the problem. I do still have the Apple Calendar problem in which my iPhone is displaying calendar invitations which I have accepted but these events are not showing up on my MacBook Pro.

How to report Calendar invitation spam on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.