Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hyperlinks are not working from email and documents.

Hyperlinks are not working from email and documents. I use Google as default; they work with Safari. Anyone else having this issue? Reminding me of the 2001 anti-trust against Microsoft related to IE vs. Netscape and other search engines.

iMac Pro

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 2:23 PM

vanillapudding wrote:

Hyperlinks are not working from email and documents. I use Google as default; they work with Safari. Anyone else having this issue?

I would use what works—

I always have at least two browser open at all times, my main working browser and Safari set as the default.

leave Safari as the default and compare your results

Make Safari your default web browser on Mac - Apple Support

You will have to ask you third party app for support if it is not working as you would hope.

if in doubt search the developers website or contact their: Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues/compatibility/Updates

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Google Chrome Help

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2022 2:23 PM in response to vanillapudding

vanillapudding wrote:

Hyperlinks are not working from email and documents. I use Google as default; they work with Safari. Anyone else having this issue?

I would use what works—

I always have at least two browser open at all times, my main working browser and Safari set as the default.

leave Safari as the default and compare your results

Make Safari your default web browser on Mac - Apple Support

You will have to ask you third party app for support if it is not working as you would hope.

if in doubt search the developers website or contact their: Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues/compatibility/Updates

Google Chrome Help

Hyperlinks are not working from email and documents.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.