Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Face ID Not Working

Out of nowhere there’s a problem with my TrueDepth camera and my Face ID doesn’t work. Do I have to pay to get that fixed? That’s not an issue that I could have prevented/controlled.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 1:40 PM

What was the result when you followed the guidance in the Related Article above your name on this page, that you were reading just before you posted here? If the Related Article doesn't answer your question please post back with more details about the issue and another user in this user-to-user forum will try to help.

Note that if the troubleshooting steps in the article don’t resolve the problem there is a link on the article to contact the right support department.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2022 1:40 PM in response to llex1

What was the result when you followed the guidance in the Related Article above your name on this page, that you were reading just before you posted here? If the Related Article doesn't answer your question please post back with more details about the issue and another user in this user-to-user forum will try to help.

Note that if the troubleshooting steps in the article don’t resolve the problem there is a link on the article to contact the right support department.

Face ID Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.