Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“This application requires iOS 13.4 or later”

Why does I can't have software update in my iphone I'm trying download an app from app store it says you software is not compatible with the app

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 4S

Posted on Sep 1, 2022 10:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2022 4:59 AM

Thank you for replying my post any way if a poor person bought iphone after 7 or 8 years if the phone doesn't get any software or can't download any app then why they are selling this product every person cannot buy phone everytime as you know android phone can last and download apps like example Xiaomi they didn't give any software but we can download any app in it minimum social media apps but in my iphone 4s i can't even browse in safari because it says you browser is old version if try to update it says software is not compatible with app I'm saying that every iphone user must be provided with there latest service if you cannot provide software in oldest then give them new because they also bought not for free if I spend this much bought ur products and there is no device problem then it's the problem with your service then why should people buy your products

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2022 4:59 AM in response to Urquhart1244

Thank you for replying my post any way if a poor person bought iphone after 7 or 8 years if the phone doesn't get any software or can't download any app then why they are selling this product every person cannot buy phone everytime as you know android phone can last and download apps like example Xiaomi they didn't give any software but we can download any app in it minimum social media apps but in my iphone 4s i can't even browse in safari because it says you browser is old version if try to update it says software is not compatible with app I'm saying that every iphone user must be provided with there latest service if you cannot provide software in oldest then give them new because they also bought not for free if I spend this much bought ur products and there is no device problem then it's the problem with your service then why should people buy your products

Sep 2, 2022 4:48 AM in response to alban116

Your device is too old for a recent/current version of the app that you wanted to install.

Older versions of the app are no longer compatible or otherwise unavailable today, per discretion of the developer.

iPhone 4S (2011) can have system software version iOS 5.0 to iOS 9.3.6, not later versions.

It seems your device is obsolete for what you want it to do.

Sep 2, 2022 10:13 PM in response to Urquhart1244

Bro check we can afford that type of phone continuously but if it is apple and the we like continue with iOS then ur done wasting 1000 of dollars as you know india also high tax there then what about them they give 1.5 lacks (inr) and after 7 years they are not getting any software update the they want to upgrade to new phone if it apple it so loss if it is android we can afford it

“This application requires iOS 13.4 or later”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.