Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help because I’m getting charged for candy crush 3 times for almost $60.00 why

Why am I getting charged for candy crush 3times total $60.00. I got candy crush for free years ago

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 2, 2022 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2022 6:51 AM

Where are you seeing these charges?

Are you maybe tapping on things to buy in the game like gems or bombs or other in-app purchases like that? Candy Crush is known to have a ton of in-app purchases.

See here to identify the charges: link-> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2022 6:51 AM in response to vickey275

Where are you seeing these charges?

Are you maybe tapping on things to buy in the game like gems or bombs or other in-app purchases like that? Candy Crush is known to have a ton of in-app purchases.

See here to identify the charges: link-> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

I need help because I’m getting charged for candy crush 3 times for almost $60.00 why

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.