Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is my i message number

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 2, 2022 4:08 PM

2 replies

Sep 2, 2022 5:33 PM in response to Claybear1952

This is not a chat service, and is not a way to communicate directly with Apple; it is a user-to-user technical support forum. If you have a question or issue that you think another user can help you with please describe it in as much detail as you can and a user who sees your request and thinks they can help will answer, but that might not be immediate; it could be hours later. Here is some advice on how to do that effectively→Writing an effective Apple Support Communities post.

If you want to contact Apple use the Get Support link at the top of this page or call Apple by choosing a number from this list→Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Your iMessage number is your mobile phone number.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.