Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Not Charging while pluged in the AC when computer is on

My MacBook Pro 2019 i9 Battery Not Charging while pluged in the AC when computer is on

Posted on Sep 2, 2022 7:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2022 7:58 PM

JAD2210 Said:

"My MacBook Pro 2019 i9 Battery Not Charging while pluged in the AC when computer is on"

-------

Troubleshooting Mac Charge:

Refer to the following....

A. Reset the SMC and your NVRAM:

(Applies to Intel-Based Macs Only): Sometimes when changes are made to the system(i.e. Updates), system configurations (i.e. for Power) become manipulated, technically. So, reset the SMC and NVRAM. Try performing each thrice. It may take sometime, being certain you have the time to perform these resets.

B. Try a New Charger:

C. A Few Links to Refer to for Power:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2022 7:58 PM in response to JAD2210

JAD2210 Said:

"My MacBook Pro 2019 i9 Battery Not Charging while pluged in the AC when computer is on"

-------

Troubleshooting Mac Charge:

Refer to the following....

A. Reset the SMC and your NVRAM:

(Applies to Intel-Based Macs Only): Sometimes when changes are made to the system(i.e. Updates), system configurations (i.e. for Power) become manipulated, technically. So, reset the SMC and NVRAM. Try performing each thrice. It may take sometime, being certain you have the time to perform these resets.

B. Try a New Charger:

C. A Few Links to Refer to for Power:

Battery Not Charging while pluged in the AC when computer is on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.