Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why you put this Secuirty in iphone

I requested apple care

please one lack of iphone

when turn off iphone direct off

why need password when off please this feature update on iphone I requested

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 2, 2022 8:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2022 8:51 PM

To acquire AppleCare+ coverage within the first sixty days from purchase, contact Apple Support.

See the How To Buy section here: AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

Your concern or issue or limit about the need for an device passcode or Apple ID password is unclear. If you’d like to discuss that here, we’ll need more details.

If you were previously discussing that passcode or password issue with Apple, I’d suggest continuing your conversation with the folks that work for Apple Support.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2022 8:51 PM in response to Shivuu1995

To acquire AppleCare+ coverage within the first sixty days from purchase, contact Apple Support.

See the How To Buy section here: AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

Your concern or issue or limit about the need for an device passcode or Apple ID password is unclear. If you’d like to discuss that here, we’ll need more details.

If you were previously discussing that passcode or password issue with Apple, I’d suggest continuing your conversation with the folks that work for Apple Support.

Sep 2, 2022 8:51 PM in response to Shivuu1995

You are addressing this to another user and not to Apple in this forum.

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, primarily for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

Why you put this Secuirty in iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.