Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reset my iCloud password

Hello everybody , I lost my phone and I need to connect to my iCloud account , nd I have only my number phone , is there any way to reset my password by using my number phone because i don4t have access to my mail

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 12:59 PM

Hi ENAMI_Amine22,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today.

You can find instructions here to reset your password if you don't have your iPhone: If you forgot your Apple ID password.

"Reset your Apple ID password with the Apple Support app on a borrowed device

If you don't have an Apple device, borrow one from a friend or family member, or visit an Apple Store.

1. Open the Apple Support app on the borrowed Apple device. If needed, you can download the Apple Support app from the App Store.
  2. Tap Passwords & Security > Reset Apple ID password > Get Started.
  3. Tap "A different Apple ID."
  4. Enter your Apple ID and follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.

Any information that you enter will not be stored on the device.

Reset your Apple ID password on the web

If you don't have a trusted device, you can reset your password on the web—but the process might take a little longer.

When possible, the web process redirects you to a trusted device. If you'll have access to one of your trusted devices soon, it might be faster and easier to reset your password then.

Reset your password at iforgot.apple.com"

Have a fantastic day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2022 12:59 PM in response to ENAMI_Amine22

Hi ENAMI_Amine22,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today.

You can find instructions here to reset your password if you don't have your iPhone: If you forgot your Apple ID password.

"Reset your Apple ID password with the Apple Support app on a borrowed device

If you don't have an Apple device, borrow one from a friend or family member, or visit an Apple Store.

1. Open the Apple Support app on the borrowed Apple device. If needed, you can download the Apple Support app from the App Store.
  2. Tap Passwords & Security > Reset Apple ID password > Get Started.
  3. Tap "A different Apple ID."
  4. Enter your Apple ID and follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.

Any information that you enter will not be stored on the device.

Reset your Apple ID password on the web

If you don't have a trusted device, you can reset your password on the web—but the process might take a little longer.

When possible, the web process redirects you to a trusted device. If you'll have access to one of your trusted devices soon, it might be faster and easier to reset your password then.

Reset your password at iforgot.apple.com"

Have a fantastic day!

reset my iCloud password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.