Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to download Facebook app on iPhone 5c with iOS 10.3

My phone is iPhone 5c why I can't download Facebook app

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 8:18 PM

Blackmoney2002 wrote:

Ask Meta Support, the folks that own and develop and support that app, and all of Meta services.

Likely because your iPhone is too old, cannot run current iOS versions (iOS 15.6.1 is current), and Meta probably decided the effort and cost and limitations of supporting older iOS versions and older iPhone models was too high.

You can certainly request Meta extend support back as far as iOS 10, or can replace that iPhone 5c with a newer (used, refurb) or new iPhone. Any recent iPhone will be vastly more capable than that iPhone 5c, too.

The upcoming iOS 16 requires iPhone 8 or newer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2022 8:18 PM in response to Blackmoney2002

Blackmoney2002 wrote:

Ask Meta Support, the folks that own and develop and support that app, and all of Meta services.

Likely because your iPhone is too old, cannot run current iOS versions (iOS 15.6.1 is current), and Meta probably decided the effort and cost and limitations of supporting older iOS versions and older iPhone models was too high.

You can certainly request Meta extend support back as far as iOS 10, or can replace that iPhone 5c with a newer (used, refurb) or new iPhone. Any recent iPhone will be vastly more capable than that iPhone 5c, too.

The upcoming iOS 16 requires iPhone 8 or newer.

How to download Facebook app on iPhone 5c with iOS 10.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.