Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to remove my phone from my account

how do I completely remove an iPhone from my account so can someone else use it

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 8:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 8:58 PM

gisellemcollado Said:

"how to remove my phone from my account: how do I completely remove an iPhone from my account so can someone else use it"

-------

You Should Reset this Up Anew:

Reset this iPhone anew, as if you were to sell it. You'd log out of iCloud on it. Perform the reset, and then proceed form there, having them sign in to their own iCloud account on it upon setup. Go here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2022 8:58 PM in response to gisellemcollado

gisellemcollado Said:

"how to remove my phone from my account: how do I completely remove an iPhone from my account so can someone else use it"

-------

You Should Reset this Up Anew:

Reset this iPhone anew, as if you were to sell it. You'd log out of iCloud on it. Perform the reset, and then proceed form there, having them sign in to their own iCloud account on it upon setup. Go here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

how to remove my phone from my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.