You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update payment issues

So I have been having issues for past months and they have been resolving them themselves but it’s ******* me off again that it has happened.

Settings tell me that I have issues with my payment. And that also my Apple Music is due today the 4/9/2022.

what ****** me off is ther I try to fix it by linking my card to Apple Pay but continues to fail. I don’t know what to do but please help.

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 3, 2022 11:58 PM

1 reply

Sep 4, 2022 9:20 PM in response to MysticBlue190

Hi MysticBlue190,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services,

like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more.

Seems you may need to add your Mastercard to your Apple ID account.

How to: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

If needed:

How to: Add card to wallet to use with Apple Pay:

How to Set up Apple Pay

says:

Add a new card on your iPhone

In the Wallet app, tap the Add button (+).

Tap Debit or Credit Card.

Tap Continue.

Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card. 

If prompted, choose your bank or card issuer from the list or find them using the search bar.

Verify your information with your bank or card issuer. They may ask you to provide additional information or to download an app before approving your card for use with Apple Pay.

How to Make purchases with Apple Pay

All the best :-)

Update payment issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.