Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync an album to iPhone via iTunes when using Apple Music

I have an album (CD) that is not available on Apple Music.

I sync my iPhone with Apple Music, so how do I add the CD to my iPhone to listen to it. At present I can only listen on my Mac Book Pro via iTunes.

I want to sync the album to my iPhone 13 Pro

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 5:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 5:18 AM

When you use Apple Music or iTunes Match the intention is that you will enable Sync Library (aka iCloud Music Library) in both your computer library and your device. That way changes you make in either can sync to the other. See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support and make sure that the tracks of this album have been marked as matched or uploaded. If they show as waiting try File > Library > Update Cloud Library.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2022 5:18 AM in response to Tim1238

When you use Apple Music or iTunes Match the intention is that you will enable Sync Library (aka iCloud Music Library) in both your computer library and your device. That way changes you make in either can sync to the other. See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support and make sure that the tracks of this album have been marked as matched or uploaded. If they show as waiting try File > Library > Update Cloud Library.

tt2

Sync an album to iPhone via iTunes when using Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.