Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"This message has no content" in Mail

Does anyone know how to fix this issue on MacBook Pro 2021, running Monterey 12.5.1? Emails appear on my iPhone, but I OFTEN get the 'no content' message on the MacBook.

Cheers

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 5:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2022 7:05 PM

phillisokeeffe Said:

"'This message has no content' in Mail: Does anyone know how to fix this issue on MacBook Pro 2021, running Monterey 12.5.1? Emails appear on my iPhone, but I OFTEN get the 'no content' message on the MacBook. Cheers"

-------

eMails Opening Corruptly:

I get this issue sometimes. I open it up once more, and then it always shows. As for why this occurs, the eMail itself opened corruptly. So, report this to Apple, as have I. Apple won’t get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what their customers prefer and what suits their customers’ needs and wants.

To Leave Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - macOS - Apple
  2. Select: Bug Report” for the “Feedback Type
  3. Select: Application/Utilities” for the “Feedback Area
  4. Comment: on when this occurs, and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include the URL of this thread.
  5. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2022 7:05 PM in response to phillisokeeffe

phillisokeeffe Said:

"'This message has no content' in Mail: Does anyone know how to fix this issue on MacBook Pro 2021, running Monterey 12.5.1? Emails appear on my iPhone, but I OFTEN get the 'no content' message on the MacBook. Cheers"

-------

eMails Opening Corruptly:

I get this issue sometimes. I open it up once more, and then it always shows. As for why this occurs, the eMail itself opened corruptly. So, report this to Apple, as have I. Apple won’t get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what their customers prefer and what suits their customers’ needs and wants.

To Leave Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - macOS - Apple
  2. Select: Bug Report” for the “Feedback Type
  3. Select: Application/Utilities” for the “Feedback Area
  4. Comment: on when this occurs, and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include the URL of this thread.
  5. Proceed from there as necessary

"This message has no content" in Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.