Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CHANGE OF APPLE ID ON IPHONE & IPAD

On my Macbook I chanded my apple ID and email , which was successful , but my iphones and I pad dont reflect the changed ID's nor do it allow me to change the same .Any solutions.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 10:07 AM

Did you update your Apple ID, or did you log in with an entirely different Apple ID.

If you updated the Apple ID, you may need to sign out on your iPhone and iPad and sign back in.

If you created an entirely new Apple ID it would not be automatically change on other devices since the new ID would have no connection with the old ID. Again, you would need to actually sign out and sign back in with the new ID on your iPad and iPhone.

Link-> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2022 10:07 AM in response to bhushanbg

Did you update your Apple ID, or did you log in with an entirely different Apple ID.

If you updated the Apple ID, you may need to sign out on your iPhone and iPad and sign back in.

If you created an entirely new Apple ID it would not be automatically change on other devices since the new ID would have no connection with the old ID. Again, you would need to actually sign out and sign back in with the new ID on your iPad and iPhone.

Link-> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

CHANGE OF APPLE ID ON IPHONE & IPAD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.