Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to retrieve deleted Apple ID

How I do I retrieve deleted Apple ID

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 4:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2022 5:17 PM

If you are the original owner, contact Apple. Apple might be able to remove the ID  if provided the required paperwork to include the original purchase receipt with the serial number on it. 

Request additional support for unlocking your device.    -

You used to be able to take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store (if it has reopened) and have them remove the ID. This may have changed, so call the store before going to make sure they can help.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple.   -

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2022 5:17 PM in response to Ola_Majeck

If you are the original owner, contact Apple. Apple might be able to remove the ID  if provided the required paperwork to include the original purchase receipt with the serial number on it. 

Request additional support for unlocking your device.    -

You used to be able to take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store (if it has reopened) and have them remove the ID. This may have changed, so call the store before going to make sure they can help.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple.   -

Sep 5, 2022 4:56 PM in response to Ola_Majeck

From the article below.

What happens if I change my mind after I have requested that my account be deleted? 

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data.

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

Sep 5, 2022 5:00 PM in response to Ola_Majeck

You cant. According to How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support, "When your Apple ID account is deleted, your account details and the data associated with your Apple ID are permanently deleted from Apple’s servers. You can't sign in to your account, and you won’t be able to access any data, content, or services that were associated with your Apple ID."

How to retrieve deleted Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.