Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 7 not working.

I have the Apple Watch Series 7 (Nike) and it's suddenly stopped working.

The screen is completely black however it seems like it's working fine underneath the black screen. It vibrates and still makes noises. I unpaired it from my phone when I reset it in an attempt to fix and now I can't see the screen to repair it, despite my phone constantly trying to.

I have watched just about every YouTube video going. The screen is still black when I try the hard reset/charging/massaging/tapping. I even heard the watch telling me VoiceOver is turned off when I was attempting to use Siri and randomly tapping the watch.

I know I should probably take it to get checked but was hoping to fix it myself before spending even more £££ on it. It's only a few months out of warranty, and I barely wore it throughout my recent pregnancy, so didn't expect it to break so soon.

Any help would be appreciated!

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 3:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 2:16 PM

It may be a hardware problem with the screen. Your best option may be to make an appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them look at it:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

For repair & service:

watch Repair - Official Apple Support

watch Service Pricing - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Watch 7 not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.